Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
3day safari is the best way to view some of Tanzania amazing wildlife within a short period of time. This is prepared due to time constraints facing our clients as a result they can experience many wildlife animals within 3 days. Visiting to Tarangire, Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro crater offers the best wildlife viewing experience for these 3 days.
Day 1: Tarangire National Park.
Approx. time in park: 4-5 hours
Driving hours to the park: 4-5 hours
Meals: lunch and dinner included
Leave at hotel in Moshi at 06:00 am and transfer to the Tarangire National Park via Arusha city, the drive cover approximately 210 km and covers around 4-5 hours to the park gate. You’ll spend a 4-5 hours drive within the park that is famous in having a big number of elephants and huge scattered baobab trees. Other mammals like giraffes, antelopes, lions and cheetahs can be seen here but it’s not a guarantee. At 04:00 pm you’ll leave the park and drive to Haven Nature Safari Camp for your dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater.
Approx. time in park: 3hours
Driving hours to the park: 3 hours
Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner included
After breakfast, we will drive approximately 45 km to the Ngorongoro conservation area gates. The crater is one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa; hence we expect you will experience large unbroken caldera in the world. More than 25000 grazers and carnivores will be waiting for you. This day we will have four to five hours game drive. Although small in size (20 km in diameter) the crater is one of the premier safari destinations in Africa due to the density and diversity of the animals. At around 3:00 pm you’ll leave the crater and drive back to Haven Nature Safari Camp for your dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
Approx. time in park: 3 hours
Driving hours back to Moshi: 4 hours
Meals: breakfast and lunch included
This is the final day game drive. You will depart the camp at 07:00 am and head to Lake Manyara National Park. The park is renowned for its elusive tree climbing lions and variety of bird species. Also you will experience the beautiful lake and amazing ground water forest after game drive around 12:00 you will be transferred back to Moshi/ Airport.
3 DAYS SAFARI (TARANGIRE,NGORONGORO & LAKE MANYARA)
Prices (quoted in USD/per person)
PRICE PER PERSON
|$ 550/ person|
Included in the price
- All park and entrance fees
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Camping fees
- Current government taxes and levies
- Bottled water in safari vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide/ driver during safari
- Transport with 4 x 4 vehicles (TOYOTA LAND CRUISER) with viewing roofs
- All camping equipments
- 24-hrs support during safari from our office in Moshi
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel & health insurance
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal nature
- Guide / driver /cook tips (we suggest for the guide $ 20-30 per day per group and for the cook $ 15 to $ 20 per day per group)