Tarangire & Lake Manyara
Due to time constrain, 2 days safari option is the best way to experience some of Tanzanians amazing wildlife within a short period of time. A visit to Tarangire National Park and the Lake Manyara offers the great wildlife viewing experience for these two days. In this parks we expect to see a lot of different landscapes and wildlife.
Day 1: Tarangire National Park.
Approx. time in park: 4-5 hours
Driving hours to the park: 4-5 hours
Meals: lunch and dinner included
Leave at hotel in Moshi at 06:00 am and transfer to the Tarangire National Park via Arusha city, the drive cover approximately 210 km and covers around 4-5 hours to the park gate. You’ll spend a 4-5 hours drive within the park that is famous in having a big number of elephants and huge scattered baobab trees. Other mammals like giraffes, antelopes, lions and cheetahs can be seen here but it’s not a guarantee. At 04:00 pm you’ll leave the park and drive to the Camp for your dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Approx. time in park: 3 hours
Driving hours back to Moshi: 4 hours
Meals: breakfast and lunch included
This is the final day game drive. You will depart the camp at 07:00 am and head to Lake Manyara National Park. This national park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants and Hippos. Lake Manyara have unique tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake, after game drive around 3:00 you will be transferred back to Moshi/ Airport.
END OF TOUR
2 DAYS SAFARI (Tarangire & Lake Manyara National park)
Prices (quoted in USD/per person)
|PRICE PER PERSON|
Included in the price
- All park and entrance fees
- Ngorongoro crater car supplement
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All fees
- Current government taxes and levies
- Bottled water in safari vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide/ driver during safari
- Transport with 4 x 4 vehicles (TOYOTA LAND CRUISER) with viewing roofs
- All camping equipment.
- 24-hrs support during safari from our office in Moshi
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel & health insurance
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage.
- Item of personal nature
- Guide / driver /cook tips (We suggest for the guide $ 20-30 per day per group and for the cook $ 15 to $ 20 per day per group)